39420 Liberty Street, Suite 155
Fremont, CA 94538
NMLS employee number: 733273
NMLS branch number: 1199452
NMLS corporate number: 1854
Ashok Chatwani - I can help you!
Whether you're buying, selling, refinancing, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your loan specialist. Since market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, you need to make sure you're dealing with a top professional who is able to give you quick and accurate financial advice. As an experienced loan officer I have the knowledge and expertise you need to explore the many financing options available.
Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations. I hope you'll browse my website, check out the different loan programs I have available, use my decision-making tools and calculators, and use our secure online application to get started.
After you've applied, I'll call you to discuss the details of your loan, or you may choose to set up an appointment with me using my online form. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.
I look forward to working with you.
Licensing Information - Stearns Lending, LLC Licensing Disclosure
• Not all programs are available in all areas. Program restrictions apply. All rights reserved.
• This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend.
• Stearns Lending, LLC is a California limited liability company, licensed, registered, or exempt from licensing to conduct business in: Alabama Consumer Credit License (#21191); Alaska Mortgage Broker/Lender License-Other Trade Name #1: AK1854-1; Arizona Mortgage Banker (#0905413); Arkansas Banker Broker/Servicer License (#102360); licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and the California Finance Lender Act; Colorado Lender Exemption; Connecticut Mortgage Lender License (#15262); Delaware Mortgage Lender (011236); District of Columbia Mortgage Dual Authority (#MLB1854); Florida Mortgage Lender License (# MLD265). Georgia Residential Mortgage Lender License (#24066)(4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707); Hawaii Mortgage Loan Originator Company # HI-1854; Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License (#MBL-3005); Illinois Residential Mortgage License (mb.6760686); Indiana First Lien Mortgage Lending License (#15640); Iowa Mortgage Banker License (#2009-0047); Kansas Mortgage Company License (MC.0025047);Kentucky Mortgage Company License (# MC77358); Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License; Maine Supervised Lender (# SLM1551); Maryland Mortgage Lender License (#10847); Massachusetts Mortgage Broker License (# MC1854); Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License (# MC1854); Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender Registrant (# FR0018231); Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License ( MN-MO-1854); [This is not an offer to enter into a rate lock agreement under Minnesota law] [Any statement of current loan terms and conditions is not an offer to enter into an agreement, and any such offer may only be made pursuant to subdivisions 3 and 4 of Minn. Stat. 47.206]; Missouri Residential Mortgage Loan Broker License (No-12-2052); Montana Mortgage Lender License (#1854); Nebraska Mortgage Banker License (#2082); Nevada Mortgage Banker License (#3577); Nevada Mortgage Broker License (#3578); New Hampshire, Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department Mortgage Banker License (#15083-MB); Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance, New Jersey Residential Mortgage Lender License (#0806377)(4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707: 714.513.7777); New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License (#01457); North Carolina Mortgage Lender License (AL-148477); North Dakota Money Broker License MB 102415; Ohio Mortgage Broker Act Certificate of Registration MB.804022.000; Oklahoma Mortgage Broker License (#MB001622)(4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707); Oregon Mortgage Lending License (#ML-1041); Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License (#28788); Rhode Island Lender License (20092625LL); South Carolina-BFI Mortgage Lender / Servicer License (MLS – 1854); South Dakota Mortgage Lender License (ML.04912); Tennessee Mortgage License (# 109457); registered in Texas SML Mortgage Banker Registration; Utah DRE Mortgage Entity (#5780454); Vermont Lender License (#6224); Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission Lender License MC-2184; Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission Broker License MC-2184; Washington Consumer Loan Company License (CL-1854); West Virginia Mortgage Lender License (#ML-30447); Wisconsin Mortgage Broker License (# 1854BR); Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License (#696677BA); Wyoming Mortgage Lender/Broker (MLB 2135).
• NMLS number for Stearns Lending, LLC is 1854. NMLS Consumer Access
• Regulated by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
Division of Banking
320 W. Washington Street
Springfield, IL. 62786
• Per Texas Administrative Code
7 TAC Section 81.200(c)
"CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEN A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAIN FROM THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV."
• Not all branches are licensed in every state; please contact your local office to determine eligibility.
• Questions regarding our licenses should be directed to:
Stearns Lending, LLC
4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor
Santa Ana, California 92707
• All loan programs are subject to Stearns Lending underwriting guidelines. Approvals may be subject to appraisals and other documentation. Interest rates, programs loan terms, and other information on this website are subject to change without notice.
• Disclaimer: Information accurate as of December 4, 2012.